-
February 21st, 2004, 12:51 PM
#141
Inactive Member
"PERFECTION IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT EXCELLENCE IS NOT"
Vince Lombardi
I like it.
-
February 23rd, 2004, 01:46 AM
#142
HB Forum Owner
"It's easier to pull the trigger than play guitar. Easier to destroy than to create."
- Antonio Banderas in "Desperado"
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
February 23rd, 2004, 02:16 AM
#143
moderator
"A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says ... What is this, a joke?"
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
GD
-
February 23rd, 2004, 08:21 AM
#144
Inactive Member
Good Morning to everyone here. I hope the weekend was a good one for you all. Anyway here is a quote for this Monday morning.
The trouble with opportunity is that it's always more recognizable going than coming.
Have a Great Day
Dawn
-
February 24th, 2004, 05:00 AM
#145
moderator
Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away.
--Unknown
Hi Dawn,
How U B ?
Loved your Monday quote.
Hope all is well!
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
February 24th, 2004, 08:24 AM
#146
Inactive Member
Hey Gus,
I am doing fine, how are you? I hope all is well. It is only Tuesday and I am looking forward to the weekend already. My step-daughter is gonna be a Mommy any day now, and her baby shower is this Saturday. So I can wait. Anyway here is a quote for today:
People fight for freedom and then start making laws to get rid of it.
Have a Great Day
Dawn
-
February 25th, 2004, 08:30 AM
#147
Inactive Member
Well we are half way to the weekend. I really can't wait for it. Here is one for today.
When love and skill work together, expert a masterpiece.
Charles Reade
Have A Great Day
Dawn
-
February 26th, 2004, 12:46 AM
#148
Inactive Member
Life is not too short. Death is just very, very long.
-
February 26th, 2004, 08:28 AM
#149
Inactive Member
Well one more day till Friday. I am looking so forward to it. Here is one for today, and this one goes to all the people that work with me:
One thing you can learn by watching the clock is that it passes the time by keeping its hands busy.
Have A Great Day
Dawn
-
February 26th, 2004, 02:05 PM
#150
moderator
"Give me ambiguity or give me something else." [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Good morning Dawn! That's a good'n. [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
Welcome to Cherie's board dizzydiamond! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Happy posting!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks